Dennis Osadebay University Admission List 2023/2024
Dennis Osadebay University (DOU), has announced the release of its admission list if the 2023/2024 academic session. Candidates can now check to ascertain their admission, as the admission list is available in the in the school online portal.
This is to inform the general public and all intending candidates that the Dennis Osadebay University (DOU) admission list ofr the 2023/2024 academic session has been released. Candidates should now check their admission status. Below are the guideline needed to access the school online portal.
How to Check Your Admission Status on the DOU Portal
One of the primary ways for prospective students to check their admission status is by visiting the Dennis Osadebay University (DOU) admission status checking portal. Below are the key steps involved in this process:
- Navigate to the DOU Admission Status Checking Portal at https://dou.edu.ng/DOUPostUTME/admission.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the requisite field.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check Status’ button to access your DOU admission status.
Guidelines for Candidates Successfully Admitted into DOU’s First-Degree Programmes
For those candidates who have been successful in securing admission into Dennis Osadebay University’s first-degree programmes, specific procedures must be followed. Here are the guidelines they should adhere to:
- Accept or Reject the Offer on CAPS: Login to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) to either accept or reject the admission offer.
- Print the JAMB Admission Letter: After accepting the admission, print the JAMB admission letter.
- Procure the Original JAMB Result Slip: Print the original JAMB result slip, which will come with an affixed passport photograph.
- Course Change on the JAMB Portal: In instances where candidates have been offered courses different from what they initially applied for, they should apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal.
How To Check Your Admission Status via the JAMB Portal
Apart from the DOU admission portal, prospective students have another avenue to confirm their admission status through the JAMB admission status checking portal. To perform this check, follow the subsequent procedure:
- Go to JAMB’s eFacility portal – https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down to locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Input your exam year and JAMB registration number in the respective columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ or ‘Access my CAPS’ for more detailed information concerning your admission status and other related services.
Congratulations to all the candidates who have been successfully admitted into Dennis Osadebay University (DOU) for the 2023/2024 academic session.