Electrical / Electronics Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
This is to inform the general public that Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is ongoing. Therefore interested and qualified personnel are advised to apply for the position of an Electrical / Electronics Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited below by following the guidelines in this post.
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client in the food manufacturing industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical / Electronics Engineer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and coordinate the maintenance (Electrical & Electronics) activities in the factory.
- Ensure optimal allocation and full utilization of resources available to reduce downtime and keep the factory running.
- Ensure that installed machinery and fitting are constantly maintained and repaired for operational capacity utilization.
- Ensure that operating procedures are followed such that will ensure the safety and security of machinery and workers in the factory.
- Ensure that the morale of workers and staff at the maintenance department is high at all times.
- Design and implement a preventive maintenance program that will ensure the achievement of planned production targets using the most cost-effective strategies.
- Ensure that records of all maintenance activities are effectively strategies.
- Supervise all the engineers in the maintenance department
- Initiate strategies that will ensure a continuously high level of preventive and corrective maintenance in the factory
- Ensure that he familiarized himself with all the established procedures, policies, and objectives that pertain to his duties as outlined above.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND / BSc in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- 5 years of experience in the Edible Oil and Animal feed manufacturing industry.
- Responsible for maintenance of Production Machinery and utility operations (including boilers, ETP, Compressors, Chillers, etc.)
- Good knowledge of debugging Electrical/Electronic problems in machines. Good knowledge about Ac/DC drives, PLC, etc.
- Must have good knowledge of Electrical motors, sensors, drives, PLCs, Instrumentation etc., Can able to read electrical schematic drawings very well.
- Carrying out maintenance on Electrical systems and equipment.
- Performing periodic inspections on the plant, and machinery.
- Scheduling planned and preventive maintenance work.
- N300,000 – N400,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.