Python Developer at Access Solutions Limited.
This is to inform the general public that Access Solutions Limited Recruitment is ongoing. Therefore interested and qualified personnel are advised to apply for the position of a Python Developer at Access Solutions Limited below by following the guidelines in this post.
At Access Solutions, we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. Towards this end we provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.
What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Python Developer
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team to develop and maintain various software products.
- Responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic, work well in a team and ability to think out of the Box.
Requirements and Skills
- A Degree (HND / B.Sc) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or any other related fields. M.Sc will be an added advantage.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Flask Python web framework
- Ability to design and execute low-latency, high-availability, and high-performing applications
- Develop reusable, efficient, testable, and scalable code
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes. And as well work on existing databases to enhance functionality
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object-Relational Mapper) libraries
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.