EKSU Acceptance Fee Amount, Payment Procedure 2022/2023
This to notify all candidates that the management Ekiti State University (EKSU) has officially released the amount and payment procedure for the 2022/2023 academic session.
On this note, all admitted candidate are advised to Pay their Acceptance Fee on or before the closing date. See EKSU Acceptance Fees Amount & Payment Procedure below.
Check: EKSU Admission List
EKSU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
EKSU Acceptance Fee: N107,000 for Law, Nursing, Anatomy, Physiology and Medicine and N57,000 for other programmes.
- STEP 1: Login to eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng/login
- STEP 2: Input your Registration Number on the space provided for “Username” and “password1” on the space provided for “Password”. Please note that you are required to change your password after your first login.
- STEP 3: On your dashboard, click on Fees Payment.
- STEP 4: On the Item to Pay, click on “Pay Now”.
- STEP 5: Fill in your active e-mail address.
- STEP 6: Fill in your phone number.
- STEP 7: Click “Make Payment”.
- STEP 8: Click “Pay Now”.
- STEP 9: Then Submit.
- STEP 10: Input your ATM Card Details.
- STEP 11: Click on Pay Now.
- STEP 12: Input your One Time Password (OTP) sent from your bank and Pay.
Please note that you will be automatically redirected back to the Portal after your payment has been successful.
Candidates who printed the University’s letter of admission earlier (i.e. letters without the payment guide inserted) should visit www.eksu.edu.ng for the payment procedure.
EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO EKITI do not support payment of fees and charges through third party and will not be liable for any student being defrauded under this guise. You are therefore advised to ensure you do not release your Password or ATM details to third party to avoid being defrauded.
If you have any question concerning EKSU Acceptance Fee Amount, Payment Procedure 2022/2023 kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly.