EKSU Admission List – 2022/2023 is Out | Check JAMB CAPS
This is to inform all candidates that participated in the Ekiti State University post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution [EKSU] has offically released their 2022/2023 Post UTME Admission List. See how to check EKSU Admission List below.
Ekiti State University admission list is out – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU) undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
EKSU Admission List
Ekiti State University admission list has been successfully uploaded online. To check your admission status, follow the steps outlined below.
How to Check EKSU Admission List.
- First method:
- Visit eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click Admission status (https://eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng/check_admission.php)
- Select Admission year i.e. “2022/2023”
- Choose Admission Type as “UTME”
- Enter your registration number as username
- If you have been offered admission you will be redirected to print your admission letter
- Visit eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Logon to your admission dashboard (https://eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng/app_signin.php)
- Your admission status will appear as Admitted if you have been offered admission, click a link next to the status to print your admission letter
Ekiti State University Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session has been made available on JAMB CAPS. All candidates who applied for admission in Ekiti State University, EKSU are therefore advised to check for their admission status on the JAMB CAPS.
Currently, you can only access your EKSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EKSU admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
- Print a copy of this admission letter and follow the instructions on payment of Acceptance and School fees as shown on the
SILY website(www.eksu.edu.ng). OFFER OF PR ADMISSION N DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- 100 LEVEL PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION ADMISSION DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Go to eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click on “Student Login”, enter your registration number as username and default password ‘password1‘ as password
- For first-time user, the portal will prompt you to complete your biodata. Fill all information appropriately. Upload your passport photograph and signature.
- Click on Fees Payment at the sidebar to pay your acceptance fees and other required fees.
- Click on Online Screening to upload your documents online. e.g. JAMB Admission Letter, EKSU Admission letter, O’ level result (plus additional qualifications for DE candidates), Birth Certificate, Attestation Letter, Letter from Guarantor,JAMB result slip, Certificate of Origin from your local government.
- Click on O’level to submit your ‘level results online.
- If you have completed, the above steps and your ‘level results has been verified. Click on e-Matriculation to generate your Matric No. and EKSU official email address.
- Click on Course Registration to register your courses for the semester. Note: You can only complete steps 5-8 if you have paid all required fees. If your O’”level results have been verified and you do not meet the requirement for the programme to which you were earlier offered admission, kindly click on Apply for Change of Programme(Course) to submit your request online. You will be notified as soon as the decision is made on your request.
- On resumption, proceed to Academic Affairs Office where you are expected to submit four (4) copies of the documents uploaded in (5) above and evidence of full payment of prescribed fees as stated on your dashboard.
- After completion of the task in 9 above, you will be enabled to print Clearance Slip, Registration Form and Examination Permit.
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
The list of Candidates is yet to be made available on the University’s website.
How to Check Admission list on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the EKSU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.