Dennis Osadebay University (DOU) Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Dennis Osadebay University (DOU) has officially released their Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 academic session. See how to obtain DOU Post UTME Form below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Dennis Osadebay University Post UTME Eligibility
Ordinary level Requirement
- All candidates to Dennis Osadebay University must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE/OLevel/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents in not more than 2 sittings, including English Language and Mathematics as well as other JAMB requirements.
- Candidates to Dennis Osadebay University are required to have sat for the current UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the minimum pass-mark as prescribed by JAMB Only. CANDIDATES who scored the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark at the current UTME are ELIGIBLE to apply to DENNIS OSADEBAY UNIVERSITY.
How to Apply for DOU Post UTME Form
- Visit www.dou.edu.ng
- Click on Admission Menu and select Undergraduate to Apply
- Complete the application form with all required details
- Click next, to make payment for Online Application Fee of N2,500 into Zenith BankPlc, 1216089483, using debit card and print payment receipt
- Login to the portal to print the completed ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Upload copies of your credentials All printed documents should be submitted at the Admissions Office.
NOTE: All candidates who are interested in the University as a choice, MUST go to the JAMB website and do a Change of University.
For more details send enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any question concerning DOU Post UTME Form 2022, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.