A Healthcare Solutions Firm at Ajao Estate, Lagos State with expertise in Medical Devices and Patient Solutions, seeks to employ suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
- Build high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Drive adoption of products within the six geopolitical zones.
- Determine targets for the sales team and ensure they are successfully achieved
- Plan for effective strategies and pitches that will bring in new businesses
- Analyse and plan innovative strategies for Marketing.
- Identify new opportunities for marketing campaigns that can lead to increased patronage.
- Spend significant time collaborating with prospective clients and specialists.
- Represent the Company at industry events, conferences, trade shows, exhibitions and other special events.
- Initiate, develop and manage relationships with key strategic partners
- Understand clients’ needs and work closely with the other Managers to ensure high levels of customer experience; conduct customer surveys for effective customer journey mapping
- Manage competition and threats in the marketplace, with constant evaluation of financial structure, capital strategy & strategic priorities, partnership and creating market value and sales strategy.
- Oversee the social media handles of Center
- Disrupt, innovate and continue to develop the business model ahead of the market.
- Represents to internal and external stakeholders, seeks outside partnerships and develops strategies leading to agreements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy, Radiography, Medical Laboratory Science, Medicine, Anatomy, Health Sciences, Pharmacy or related courses
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Healthcare business development and a year as a management staff
- Degree in Business administration, marketing or training/certificate in Enterprise Development/Business Development.
- Proven ability to have developed a product in the past.
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Ability to scan the business environment
- Proven organizational, analytical, and business development skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional presentation skills.
- Excellent judgment.
- Ability to effectively relate to a wide range of professionals.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint and a capacity to learn new program
- Strong business acumen.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with an Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “BDM Ajao” as the subject of the email.
Note: Interviews will hold within a week and successful candidates will resume by the first week of October.