Bolt Driver at Ogwepa Nigeria Limited.
This is to inform the general public that Ogwepa Nigeria Limited Recruitment for 2022 is ongoing. Therefore interested and qualified candidates are advised to apply for this job position below by following the guidelines on this post.
Ogwepa Nigeria Limited was established in 1993 as a multi- disciplinary enterprise development integrating the knowledge and experience of its founding partners, which span over 50 years of Engineering, works, research, development and management, Information technology, procurement, audit and management consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bolt Driver
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a Driver to transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
- Ultimately, you will help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their transportation needs.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested.
- Collect payments and issue receipts.
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / NECO / GCE qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Driver.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A clean driving record.
- Must own a smartphone.
- Familiarity with GPS devices.
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods.
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage.
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts.
- A polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.