Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form – 2021/22 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing has officially released their Admission Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain school of nursing form in akwa ibom state below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Basic Nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Requirements for school of nursing form in akwa ibom state
- WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Awaiting May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2021 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
- NABTEB Result cannot be combined with any other.
- Age (16years and above)
How to Apply for school of nursing form in akwa ibom state
Registration: Commences from Wednesday 29th September – Wednesday 20th October 2021 between the hours of 8:30am – 3:00pm daily except for public holidays and weekends.
- Registration fee:
- Indigenes: N 5,000.00
- Non-indigenes: N 7,000.00
- Processing fee – N7,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee – N500.00
- Customized file – N500.00
- Three recent colour passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following: –
- Educational Certificate – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable)
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: Saturday 23rd October, 2021.
If you have any question concerning Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Form 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.