Adamawa College of Health Tech Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to notify all interested candidates that the Adamawa State College of Health Technology (ADCHT), Michika, Mubi, are inviting applications from eligibly qualified candidates for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The managements of the Adamawa State College of Health Technology (ADCHT), Michika, Mubi, has announced that they have commenced the sales of their application forms for admission and all interested candidates can purchase the application forms for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sales of the application form commences from Wednesday, the 1st of March, and will be ending on Wednesday, the 31st of May, 2023.
Adamawa State College of Health Technology Courses
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGIST
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN
- HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION
- SOCIAL WORK
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- DENTAL SURGERY TECHNICIAN
- PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
- MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
- HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH ASSISTANT
- CHEW (ABRIDGEMENT)
Adamawa State College of Health Technology Admission Requirements
- All Diploma/National Diploma/Higher National Diploma courses are five (5) credit passes in basic science subjects in NECO, WAEC, GCE. In not more than two sittings All Certificate courses are Four (4) passes which must include English and Mathematics plus two Science subject (Biology Chemistry.
- Health Science or Integrated Science) and two passes in any other two subjects in NECO, WAEC, GCE, GRADE II. or NAETEB. In not more than two sittings
- Meanwhile, the following courses accept NECO, WAEC, GCE. GRADE II, or NABTEB
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics (NUD)
- Diploma In Environmental Health (EVT) Diploma In Social Work (DSW) NB:
- Holders of Environmental Health Assistant (EHA), JUNIOR Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW), Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA), Certificate in Health Education (CHE/STIPC) and Pharmacy Assistant Certificate (PAC) who have basic requirements for Diploma, and one-year post qualification experience can be admitted into 200 level of the HPC, and EVT Programme.
How to Apply for Adamawa State College of Health Technology Admission Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Click on “New Application”
- Enter your full name and valid phone number for subsequent communication
- Use your phone number as your username and password to login
- Generate RRR and make payment of N6,500.00 in any bank, preferably Zenith Bank or Union Bank
CHOICE OF PROGRAMME:
- After payment, login and select your desired programme from the available list
- Enter no more than two sittings of O’level results and provide certificate information and institution attended with date for direct entry applicants
UPLOADING YOUR PASSPORT:
- Upload your recent passport photograph in JPEG format
- Click on “submit” after filling all necessary information
PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM:
- Your application ID and username for login is the serial number on your form. Print out the application form for reference.
If you find any difficulty processing the Adamawa College of Health Tech Admission Form 2023/2024 drop a comment in the comment box below