ACEONDO Direct Entry Admission List 2022/2023
Adeyemi College of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) has released their Direct Entry Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The management of Adeyemi College of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) wishes to inform all candidates that applied and participated in the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) 2022/2023 academic session Direct Entry admission screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Adeyemi College of Education direct entry admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the college’s various degree programmes.
How to Check Adeyemi College of Education Direct Entry Admission List
Go to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) admission portal at https://portal.aceondo.edu.ng/; Login with your user ID and password to access your admission status.
Alternatively, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your ACEONDO admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your ACEONDO direct entry admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Click on the link below to access the first batch list
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is still in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Direct Entry candidates successfully admitted into the ACEONDO first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Processing Admission Processing System CAPS and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: Admitted candidates are expected to visit CAPS on the JAMB site to accept the admission immediately (How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS), and then proceed to pay the respective acceptance fee on the ACE portal with their appropriate log in details. Complaints on any issue in this regard should be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Adeyemi College of Education direct entry admission list.
If you have any question concerning ACEONDO Direct Entry Admission List 2022/2023, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.