ACEONDO Degree Admission List 2022/2023
Adeyemi College of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) Degree Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session is out.
The management of Adeyemi College of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) wishes to inform all candidates that applied and participated in the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) 2022/2023 academic session DEGREE post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
ACEONDO Degree admission list has been uploaded on the institution’s admission status checking portal.
How to Check Adeyemi College of Education Admission List
Your Degree admission status can be viewed by logging into the admission portal of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) at https://portal.aceondo.edu.ng/ with your user ID and password.
Click on the link below to check ACEONDO Degree Admission List 2022/2023
Alternatively, prospective students of ACEONDO can also check their admission status through the JAMB admission status checking portal. Here’s how:
- To verify your admission status at ACEONDO, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Log in to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and locate the Check Admission Status tab.
- Enter your exam year and registration number in the appropriate fields.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to check your degree admission status at ACEONDO, or choose ‘Access my CAPS’ to view CAPS for admission status and related services.
UTME candidates successfully admitted into the ACEONDO first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Processing Admission Processing System CAPS and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: Admitted candidates are expected to visit CAPS on the JAMB site to accept the admission immediately (How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS), and then proceed to pay the respective acceptance fee on the ACE portal with their appropriate log in details. Complaints on any issue in this regard should be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Adeyemi College of Education degree admission list.