Yobe State University (YSU) Direct Entry Admission List 2022/2023
This is to notify all the Direct Entry candidates that applied for the Yobe State University (YSU), that they have announced the release of their admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session, for all candidates that applied for its various degree programmes.
Yobe State University (YSU) has released the list of Direct Entry candidates who have been successfully admitted into their institution for its undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check YSU Direct Entry Admission List
Currently, the Yobe State University (YSU) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status
Candidates successfully admitted into the Yobe State University (YSU) are advised to:
- VISIT: https://ysu.edu.ng/smis/putme21/login.php to print your provisional admission letter
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Congratulations to all the Direct Entry candidates who has been successfully admitted to the YSU for the 2022/2023 academic session.