YSU Diploma Admission Form 2021/2022 is Out
Yobe State University (YSU) Diploma Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session has been released online.
This is to inform all the intending candidates who has been aspiring to becoming a full time student of Yobe State University (YSU) that the management of the institution has officially released the application diploma admission form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain YSU Diploma Admission Form below.
The management of the institution made this announcement on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal www.ysu.edu.ng/diploma. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
YSU Diploma Programmes
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN ARABIC AND ISLAMIC STUDIES (DAIS)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL POLICY AND ADMINISTRATION(DSP)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN CRIME MANAGEMENT PREVENTION AND CONTROL (DCM)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY (DEC)
- 2- YEAR DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE (DCS)
- 2- YEAR DIPLOMA IN SHARI’A LAW (DSL)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN CIVIL LAW (DCL)
- 2- YEAR DIPLOMA IN NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (DNR)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN MASS COMMUNICATION (DMC)
- 1-YEAR DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE (DLIS)
YSU Diploma Admission Entry Requirements
Candidates must pass three relevant 0’level subject at credit level in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS Or cognate bodies at not more than two sittings, At least two credits must be relevant to course applied for:
How to Apply for YSU Diploma Admission Form
Make a non-refundable payment of N5, 100.
- Visit www.ysu.edu.ng/diploma
- Click on create account
- Generates RRR code and pay using any e-payment channel
- Login with your phone number and RRR code.
- Provide required information and print acknowledgement slip If you have inquiry or difficulty call 07030615772
Note: To qualify for Degree Programme at Yobe State University Damaturu, graduates of our Diploma programmes must remedy their o’level deficiencies. Candidates are enjoined to do so during the period of the Diploma studies so to obtain the minimum entry requirement for degree programmes of five O’level credits in relevant subjects.
CLOSING DATE: March 15th, 2022
If you have any question concerning YSU Diploma Admission Form 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.