YABATECH Registration Procedures for 2020/2021 Newly Admitted Candidates | Part-Time
This is YABATECH registration procedures for 2020/2021 newly admitted students of the various department for part time program of the institution. Therefore, candidates offered provisional admission into the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) various part-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session are to can commence registration online. see the registration procedures below;
YABATECH Registration Procedure for 2020/2021 Newly Admitted Candidates | Part-Time
This involves a step by step registration procedure. Newly admitted students for Yabatech part time program should follow this simple steps to register;
- Step 1: the first step is payment of acceptance fee
- Step 2: Log on to the school portal on (http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/portal/) to Upload the required documents for screening.
- Step 3: After the document upload, candidates are to click on “submit for pending screening”.
- Step 4: Click on payment of school fee and pay fee accordingly
- Step 5: Generate matriculation number on the applicant portal.
- Step 6: Re login to the “student portal” to register your courses
- Step 7: Access course materials for the registered courses.
All candidates are expected to complete the processes stated above on or before Friday 16th April 2021.
N/B The physical screening will be conducted at a later date. Candidates are however to take responsibility for the documents they are uploading. The provisional admission will be forfeited if documents uploaded is discover to be of fake information.
Document Required for YABATECH Admission Screening Exercise
After completing YABATECH Registration Procedures, prepare for physical screening. The following documents are likely to be required for the yabatech physical screening exercise. all document may not be demanded , but it is better to carry all document to avoid incomplete document presentation. the document are;
- Original JAMB Result; This document must necessarily carry candidates photo to be valid. It is usually printed from the jamb admission website.
- JAMB Admission Letter: This document is accessible to candidates after admission has been accepted. Therefore, printing of jamb admission is important because It one of the basic requirements for screening.
- Original O’level Results: This comprises of original certificates obtains from ones secondary institution whether at one or two sittings.it is an important document required for admission screening.
- Local Government of Origin Certificates: This document is a recommendation and verification by your local government of origin and it is a very important document required during screening exercise.
- Birth Certificate/ Affidavit: this document must clearly state the day, month and year of your birth. Candidates who do not the hospital issued certificate of birth can swear an affidavit at the court of law to validate their date of birth and it will be acceptable by the school during screening
- Guarantor/Referee Recommendation Letters: This document gets people to attest to candidates character and recommend him or her for admission at the detriment of the guarantor. In some cases, guarantor are specified to be people of certain level or social rank in the society, while at other times, anyone can guarantee a candidate.
- Parents Tax Clearance: This is optional to federal institutions while some state institution consider an important document.
- All Payment Receipts: This include receipts received for every token you have paid for as directed by the school authority. They include; acceptance fee, medical fees, post utme etc. it is advisable that candidates come along with all receipts of payment to avoid incomplete document during screening exercise.
- School Admission Letter: Candidates should endeavor to print out the school admission letter from the school website as soon as offer of admission has been confirmed from the website.
- Certificate of Sworn Affidavit/Oath of Allegiance: in most cases, a form indication this will be issued by the school to candidates to fill and return and it will eventually be filled in their document kept by the school authority.
In case of any further clarification please contact : email@example.com