World Health Organization (WHO) Graduate Recruitment for 2020/2021 | How to Apply Online
World Health Organization (WHO) is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) NPO – Surveillance
Location: Cross River
2.) Data Manager
3.) Surveillance Officer
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
The Social Media Assistant’s responsibilities will be but not limited to the following;
- Design layout for selected social media platforms.
- Liaison between the various WHO clusters and technical teams
- Content development management (from video, audio, image and text) in close collaboration with the communication unit and technical teams
- Tracking of global and national discourse as it affects the country office and propose first response to the team on such issues (subject to clearance from technical teams)
- Tracking breaking news on all social media platforms as it relates to WHO concerns and interests
- Answer queries and request as raised on any of the channels (In conformity with technical clearance)
- Monitor and generate report on performance indicators with the set target for the Social Media team
- Track, monitor and execute the social media team resolutions on issues that boarder on operations of the team.
- Continuously manage and encourage social media awareness amongst WHO Nigeria staff members
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or first degree in Graphic Arts and Design or related technical qualifications.
- At least 5 years progressive professional work experience in graphic Arts and Design
- Relevant work experience in WHO and/or the UN system would be an asset
Use of language skills:
- Expert knowledge of English Language
- Ability to express clearly and concisely ideas and concepts in written and oral forms
- Demonstrable creativity and experience in translating messages into Graphics
- Advanced Computer skills in various office applications (including PageMaker. INDesign, Corel Draw, Photoshop, Paint Shop,) and internet navigation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply