WDU Post UTME Form – 2022/2023 Is Out
This is to let all intending candidates know that Western Delta University (WDU), has officially released their Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for 2022/2023 academic session. See how to obtain WDU Post UTME Form below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
The Western Delta University (WDU), Ogahra, Delta State, Nigeria, a Private University approved by the Federal Government hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates who wrote the 2022 UTME and have obtained a minimum score of 120, for admission into Western Delta University for the 2022/2023 session.
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Environmental Management and Toxicology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Geology and Petroleum Studies
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science and Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
COLLEGE OF LAW:
- LLB. Law
WDU Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who wrote the 2022 UTME and obtained a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates who did not choose this University but want to change to Western Delta University can also apply.
- All applicants are required to have credit passes in SSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB in at least 5 subjects which must include; English Language, Mathematics and other subjects as may be specified by each Department/College. The credits must be obtained at not more than 2 sittings.
- Direct Entry Candidates are expected to possess a good Diploma (with minimum of Lower Credit, NCE (with minimum of Merit) from recognized institutions OR 2 Advanced Level GCE passes in relevant subjects.
How to Apply for WDU Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
For more enquiries, visit www.wdu.edu.ng/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the University Admission Office at the Permanent Campus along the Benin/Sapele Expressway Oghara.
You can also call 08079542581, 08064071937, 07038592752 or 09157228236.
Screen and interview date will be communicated to prospective candidates
If you have any question concerning WDU Post UTME Form 2022, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.