Wavecrest College of Hospitality Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out (ND, HND & Certificate)
This is to inform all intending candidates that Wavecrest College of Hospitality has officially released their Admission Form for 2022/2023 academic session. See how to obtain Wavecrest College of Hospitality Admission Form below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Wavecrest College of Hospitality (WCH), Surulere, Lagos Certificate, National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Wavecrest College of Hospitality Certificate Programme Admission Requirements and How to Apply
CERTIFICATE IN HOSPITALITY OPERATIONS
One year program/Gap year exclusively for young school leavers (Does not require JAMB)
- 4 Credit Level Passes in not more than 2 sittings.
- Wavecrest College Entrance Exam
How To Apply
- Obtain the application form online or at the College (N2000 only).
- Fill the Wavecrest Application Form online or obtain from the front desk at the College.
- Return completed form with relevant credentials
- Attend the Wavecrest College screening.
Wavecrest College of Hospitality ND Programme Admission Requirements and How to Apply
NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
Two-year programme for Hospitality Career Aspirants
For Entry Requirements
Five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE
Compulsory Subjects Include: Biology/Agricultural Science/Health Science/ Food and Nutrition/Catering craft practice
In addition, to four (4) of the following:
- Mathematics/ Statistics
- Food and Nutrition
- Technical Drawing,
- English Language/Literature in English
- Home Management/Catering Craft/Home Economics
- Computer studies/Information Technology,
- Food & Nutrition
- Marketing/Business Management
- Financial Accounting
- Civic Education
COMPULSORY: ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Any three subjects from: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, Mathematics, Principles of
Accounts, Economics, Agricultural Science, Commerce, Home Economics, French/Literature, Government/History.
How To Apply