UNN Supplementary Admission List 1, 2 & 3 2021/2022 | UTME/DE
The supplementary admission list of the University of Nigeria Nsukka, (UNN), 1, 2 and 3 for UTME and Direct entry Candidates has been released for the 2021/2022 academic session.
University of Nigeria Nsukka, (UNN), managements has announced that their supplementary admission list 1, 2 and 3 has been released for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check UNN Supplementary Admission List
Follow the link below to access UNN supplementary admission list on the university portal:
- UTME Supplementary Admission List I (PDF)
- Direct Entry Supplementary Admission List I (PDF)
- Addendum to Supplementary Admission List (PDF) [UTME & DE]
- UTME Supplementary Admission List II (PDF)
- Direct Entry Supplementary Admission List II (PDF)
- UTME Supplementary Admission List III (PDF)
- Direct Entry Supplementary Admission List III (PDF)
- Virtually Impaired Candidates Admission List (PDF)
- UNN Addendum to Supplementary Admission List Ill
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are requested to adhere to the following information on how to resolve their admission acceptance offer.
All candidates are STRICTLY advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into JAMB Portal using a JAMB-approved CBT Center, and forward evidence of upload and Admission Status in JAMB CAPS to the Admissions Office. Note that candidates’ admission cannot be processed until proper upload of O/Level results are done.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept their admission on Central Admission Processing System CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at the UNN Microfinance Bank Or any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, candidates requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30,000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and login to your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
ALTERNATIVELY, UNN prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNN admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that have been admitted into the UNN for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.