UNIZIK Admission List 2023/2024 | Merit & Supplementary
Nnamdi Azikiwe University has released the admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session. See procedures for checking UNIZIK Admission List.
All the UTME candidates who participated in the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka admission Screening Exercise can now check their admission status through the steps outlined below.
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) has released the names of UTME candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session through its Merit and Supplementary admission list.
Candidates can check their admission status on JAMB CAPS.
UNIZIK Admission List has been successfully uploaded online. Prospective candidates should follow the steps outlined below to check.
How to Check UNIZIK Admission List
To check their admission status for first-degree programmes at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK), candidates can follow the steps below:
- Visit the UNIZIK admission portal at https://apply.unizik.edu.ng/#/
- Login using UNIZIK CAPS account Details (i.e., the email address and password used for the POST UTME registration)
- Click on Admission
- Click on 2023-2024 Admission Status
- If admitted, print the admission slip, which contains the admission information and processes to be followed.
Candidates who are successfully admitted are advised to log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either accept or reject the admission. They should also print their JAMB admission letter and original result slip (with passport photography affixed to it) after accepting the admission. If offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for, they should apply for a change of course on the JAMB portal.
Alternatively, prospective students can also access their admission status by following these steps on the JAMB admission status-checking portal:
- Go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Log in to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down to the “Check Admission Status” tab and click on it.
- Select your exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on “Check Admission Status” to access your UNIZIK admission status or click on “Access my CAPS” to access CAPS for admission status and other related services.
Congratulations to candidates who made it to the admission list of UNIZIK. If you found this article helpful, please share it with others. Meanwhile, you can read UNIZIK Latest News here.