UNIPORT Admission List 2023/2024 | 1st – 8th Batch
UNIPORT Admission List 2023 – The University of Port Harcourt Admission list for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th batch for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released. Prospective candidates are advised to follow the procedures on this page to check their admission status.
UNIPORT Admission list
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
uniport.edu.ng Admission list contains the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post-UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List 2023/2024
- Go to UNIPORT admission status checking portal at https://aris.uniport.edu.ng/admissionacceptance.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the search button to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Admitted candidates will be able to proceed with the payment of their acceptance fee on the same portal.
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Visit the University website regularly for clearance requirements/procedures.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below
- To access your University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIPORT admission list.
If you need more updates on University of Port Harcourt Admission list, kindly drop your email in the comment section below and we will send you regular updates.
Always be inform don’t be deform.