UNIPORT Admission List 2021/2022 is Out | 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Batch
UNIPORT Admission List 2021 – The University of Port Harcourt Admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session. Prospective candidates are advised to follow the procedures on this page to check their admission status.
UNIPORT Admission list
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
uniport.edu.ng Admission list contains the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your UNIPORT admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
Follow the link below to access UNIPORT 6th batch admission list:
Follow the link below to access UNIPORT 5th batch admission list:
Follow the link below to access UNIPORT 4th batch admission list:
Follow the link below to access UNIPORT 3rd batch admission list:
Follow the link below to access UNIPORT 2nd batch admission list:
Follow the link below to access UNIPORT 1st batch admission list:
Admitted candidates are expected to –
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are expected to:
- Visit the University website regularly for clearance requirements/procedures.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIPORT admission list.
If you need more updates on University of Port Harcourt Admission list, kindly drop your email in the comment section below and we will send you regular updates.
Always be inform don’t be deform.