UNIOSUN Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2022/2023
The Osun State University, (UNIOSUN) has commenced the sales of their application forms for the 2022/2023 academic session into it’s part-time degree programmes.
The Part-Time Degree Admission Form of the Osun State University, (UNIOSUN) is sold at the cost of Ten Thousand (₦10,000) only.
The management of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) has begin acceptance of Applications from all suitable candidates for admission into their part-time degree programmes for year 2022/2023 academic session.
READ ALSO: Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Inter-University Transfer Form for 2022/2023 Session
UNIOSUN Part-Time Degree Courses
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION — 0818 049 6557
- B Sc. Ed. Economics Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Political Science Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Mathematics Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Physics Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management / English
- B.Ed. Educational Management / Economics
- B.Ed. Educational Management / Political science
- B.Ed. Educational Management / Biology
- B.Ed. Educational Management / Chemistry
- B.Ed. Educational Management / Mathematics
- B.Ed. Educational Management / Physics
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting — 0818 049 6557
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance — 0818 049 6557
- B.Sc. Business Administration — 0803 547 6400
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship — 0803 386 6221
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management — 0805 604 8209
- B.Sc. Economics — 0805 113 4214
- B.Sc. Political Science and International Relations — 0703 493 3360
- B.Sc. Sociology — 0805 417 0760
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES AND CULTURE — 0703 374 7951
- B.A. English and International Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. Computer Science 0815 553 8332
- B.Sc. Microbiology 0803 577 8780
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Agric. Agricultural Economics
Note: 08********* Direct contact to programme coordinator
UNIOSUN Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
O’ Level Certificate Holders Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission into Osun State University (UNIOSUN) PART-TIME must possess five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language. For candidates pursuing courses in Sciences, Engineering, Management and Social Sciences, credit pass in Mathematics is compulsory from any of WASC,NECO, GCE or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
Direct Entry Requirements.
Prospective candidates for Direct Entry must possess five (5) credit passes in ‘O’ Level in relevant subjects and at least Lower Credit of National Diploma or at least Merit in NCE; candidates with two Advanced Level/IJMB Passes in relevant subjects with three other ordinary level credits are also qualified for Direct Entry admission. HND Holders with minimum of lower credit will be admitted into the third year of their Programme.
- Part-Time application does not require UTME result.
- All Part-Time (Weekend) Degree programmes will run at our Main Campus in Osogbo
UNIOSUN Part-Time Degree Programme Duration
- Candidates seeking admission through ‘O’ Level Certificate – Five (5) years with the exception of Agricultural Economics which is six (6) years.
- Candidates seeking admission through Direct Entry (NCE/ND/IJMB/ A’ Level) – Four (4) years with the exception of Agricultural Economics which is five (5) years.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- Visit www.chrdportal.uniosun.edu.ng or www.uniosun.edu.ng before the Deadline for each programme
- Application Fee For Part-Time Programmes is N10,000
- Prospective candidates will apply and pay online through UNIOSUN INTERSWITCH WEB PAY PLATFORM.
- Complete the Online APPLICATION FORM, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of all your credentials on the day of the screening exercise which would be communicated accordingly later.
- After the screening, successful Part Time degree candidates will have their names published on-line and through SMS messages.
Deadline: Not Stated.