UNIMED Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that University of Medical Sciences, (UNIMED) has officially released their Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain UNIMED Post UTME Form below…
UNIMED Post UTME Form
The management of University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) published this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State various degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
About University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED)
University of Medical Sciences, Ondo is a university of medical sciences in Ondo City, Nigeria, owned by the Ondo State Government, established in 2015. It is the third specialized medical university in Africa and Nigeria’s first specialized medical university to be accredited by the National Universities Commission.
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Courses.
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Dental Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
Faculty of Nursing Science
- Nursing Science (B.NSc.)
Faculty of Science
- Physics (Electronics and Medical Physics Options)
- Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology; Microbiology; Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options)
UNIMED Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2019 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng .
Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On Post-UTME Portal, Click on APPLICATION FORM with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng).
ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT
ALSO NOTE THAT
- All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Electronic Payment Receipt.
- Printed copy of the completed 2021/2022 Admission Screening slip.
- For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website – www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
If you have any question concerning UNIMED Post UTME Form 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.