UNIMAID Supplementary Direct Entry Admission List 2020/2021 Is Out
The University of Maiduguri is a Federal higher institution located in Maiduguri, the capital city of Borno State in northeast Nigeria. The university was created by the federal government of Nigeria in 1975, with the intention of its becoming one of the country’s principal higher-education institutions.
This is inform all candidates that participated in the supplementary direct entry examination that the management of the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) have officially released the supplementary direct entry admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session. see how to check UNIMAID Supplementary De Admission List below.
UNIMAID supplementary direct entry admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been successfully uploaded online.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, UNIMAID prospective DE students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIMAID DE admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIMAID supplementary Direct Entry admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
If you have any question concerning UNIMAID Supplementary Direct Entry Admission List 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.