UNILAG Post UTME Registration Form 2021/2022 | Check Cut off Marks and Registration Guides.
The management of University of Lagos wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the admission screening form for 2021/2022 has been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. The minimum required cut off mark is 200.
UNILAG Post UTME Registration Form 2021
The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2021/2022 Academic Year will commence soon.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Benefits of Studying at University of Lagos.
- Affordable tuition including accommodation fee per annum.
- The environment is serene and most conducive for learning.
- World class hostels and housing facilities.
- World class faculties and lecturers with international exposure and experience.
- Finish your studies in record time. No strike.
- There are opportunities of getting local/foreign scholarships in Arthur Jarvis University.
Candidates Eligible for UNILAG Post UTME 2021.
Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2021/2022 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Admission.
SCREENING FEE – N2,000
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as usernameand surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
NOTE: The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) wishes to inform all prospective candidates of the 2021/2022 Post-UTME Screening exercise earlier slated for Monday, November 30 to Saturday, December 12, 2021, that the screening has been postponed. New dates will be communicated as soon as possible. Any inconvenience occasioned by this postponement is highly regretted.
Further clarification may be obtained via email: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07046537158, 07043359831, 08182716045, 07026079596 and 07026079595.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
If you have any question concerning UNILAG Post UTME Registration Form 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.