UNILAG Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out | How to Apply
The University of Lagos, popularly known as UNILAG, is a public research university in Lagos, Nigeria. It is one of the five first generation universities in Nigeria and was founded in 1962. It is ranked among the top universities in the world in major education publications.
University of Lagos, UNILAG Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic year is out. See the requirements and how to obtain UNILAG post UTME form below.
The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 Academic Year will commence on Monday, October 17 to Friday, November 4, 2022. Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Candidates Eligible for UNILAG Post UTME
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2022 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME screening exercise fee is N2,000.
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
If you have any question concerning UNILAG Post UTME Form 2022, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.