UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2020/2021 and How to Apply – www.unijos.edu.ng
UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2020… University of Jos, UNIJOS Admission Screening/Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. UNIJOS post UTME cut-off mark is 180. See more details below;
UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2020
This is to inform candidates who made the University of Jos (UNIJOS) their institution of first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2018 UTME that the University screening portal will be opened from 14th September, 2020 for the UTME and the Direct Entry online screenings..
The deadline for the online screening of bio-data/credentials may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose screening details are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for admission.
Candidates Eligible for UNIJOS Admission Screening Exercise.
All candidates who made the University of Jos their 1st choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2020 UTME JAMB examination.
UTME candidates must have chosen University of Jos as First Choice and scored not less than the institutional cut-off mark at 180 and the differential score for various Faculties/Programmes as stated below:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|S/N||COURSES IN THE FACULTY OF:||CUT-OFF POINT|
|1.||Faculty of Agriculture
a. Agricultural Science
|2.||Faculty of Arts
a. Mass Communication
b. Theater and Film Art
c. All Programmes
|3.||Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
|4.||Faculty of Clinical Sciences
a. Medicine and Surgery
|5.||Faculty of Dental Sciences
|6.||Faculty of Education
a. All Programmes
|7.||Faculty of Engineering
a. Civil Engineering
b. Electrical Electronics Engineering
c. Mechanical Engineering
d. Mining Engineering
|8.||Faculty of Environmental Sciences
b. All other Programmes
|9.||Faculty of Health Science and Technology
a. Nursing Sciences
b. Medical Laboratory Science
|10.||Faculty of Law
|11.||Faculty of Management Sciences
b. Business Administration
c. All other Programmes
|12.||Faculty of Natural Sciences
a. Computer Science
c. Science Laboratory Technology
b. All other Programmes
|13.||Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
|14.||Faculty of Social Sciences
d. All other Programmes
|15.||Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
a. Veterinary Medicine
UNIJOS Direct Entry Screening.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into University of Jos, that there will be an on-line screening exercise from 14th September, 2020.
Please note that only candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Jos as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME Form.
Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Visit the University of Jos Portal https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Click on PROGRAMME
- Click on UTME/DE SCREENING
- Enter their JAMB registration number
- Click Get Started
- The Candidate will be prompted to select and confirm an easy to remember password. Thereafter, a confirmation link will be sent to their email
- The Candidate should accordingly login into their email and click the confirmation link
- The candidate is taken to the login page and continue his/her Screening registration
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on Login
- Enter email and password
- Click on Login
- The candidate is taken to their personalised dashboard
- Click on Pay Screening Charge
- Select the payment option (card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then click proceed
- Enter the details requested and follow the prompt
- Upon Successful payment, the user is returned to their dashboard
- Enter five relevant O level subjects and their grades
- Click Finish
- Print the Screening Registration Slip
- Log out and await further communication from the University
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O’ level results. All candidates therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their ‘O’ Level results (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB).
- All candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ level examination results.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
Do you know you can score high in your University or Polytechnic of your choice Post-UTME and gain admission if you start preparing now? The question is HOW? If you really want to know how then kindly drop your email address and your questions in the box below we will respond to you immediately.
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNIJOS Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.