UNIABUJA Postgraduate Degree Programs at Abuja Leadership Centre 2021/2022
Application into postgraduate degree programs at the Abuja Leadership Center, a TETFUND Center of Excellence in Public Governance and Leadership at the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA)
Dedicated to the pursuit of excellence through formidable pedagogical approaches to learning, the Abuja Leadership Center, a TETFUND Center of Excellence in Public Governance and Leadership at the University of Abuja calls for application from suitably qualified candidates into its foundation postgraduate degree program at Masters and Doctorate levels in Public Governance and Leadership. Academic engagement at the Abuja Leadership Center is strongly research-oriented and undergirded by intense exposure to conceptual frameworks as well as analytic tools consistent with the Center’s institutional culture of critical interrogations of hegemonic and conventional theories. This is with a view to contributing to and expanding the capacity of the structures and epistemological pivots in explaining Africa’s existential governance and leadership challenges.
Accordingly, candidates who successfully pass the M.Sc program with an average score of B+ would have the option of advancing to the mainly research-driven doctorate.
Our potential students are. therefore, high-achieving individuals who have demonstrated a strong intellectual bent evidenced in the possession of a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma or recognized equivalent certificate at the Second-Class level across all disciplines.
Applications must include a 500-word essay authored by the applicant to be considered for one of the limited places in the foundation set.
Institutional candidates require a letter of recommendation from supervisors not below Grade level 15 in the public service.
Application forms are available on the portal of the Abuja Leadership Center:
To apply, visit https://tinyurl.com/ALCportal
- Fill in the required details and proceed to pay the application fee
- Candidates should complete Payment Forms with a valid email address and available phone number
- Candidates are re-directed to the remita platform for payment.
- Candidates should write down their RRR number for future reference
- On successful payment, a form number is generated for candidates
- Tap and log in, complete the application form, then print and submit all necessary documents
- Candidates are advised to check the University portal for possible admission with their Form Number as the user’s name, and Surname as the password,
- If there is any issue with the payment, contact the University of Abuja Information Technology and Management Services (ITMS) unit for assistance.
Evidence of the payment of Application Fee of 50,000 Naira or 120 US Dollars in the case of applicants from outside Nigeria to the University of Abuja TSA Account accessible on the Abuja Leadership portal must be attached to the application form.
For further information and clarifications on the program, please call 09030020338 or 09083392683. Abuja Leadership Center. TETFUND Center of Excellence in Public Governance and Leadership its institutional values, including the integrity of all associated with it and all processes related to its operations.
Applications close on Saturday 15th January 2021.