UMYU Certificate Programmes Admission Form 2023/2024
The Umaru Yar’Adua University (UMYU) has announced the release of admission forms for all interested and qualified candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session, into its Certificate programme. How to apply for the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua university Certificate programme is stated below.
This is notify the general public and all interested candidates that the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua (UMYU), are accepting applications from all interested and qualified candidates for admission into it Certificate programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
UMYU Certificate Programmes
Humanities with Option in:
- Professional Certificate in English (Intensive)
- Translation and Subtitling for English
Admission Requirement: Candidate must have at least Three (3) “O Level Credits including English
ISSCerEr (Centre for Renewable Energy Research)
- Certificate in Solar PV Installation
- Certificate in Renewable Energy Management
Admission Requirement: Candidate must have at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE science subjects including English
Duration: Six (6) Months
How to Apply for UMYU Certificate Programmes Admission Form
Interested candidates are required to follow the procedures below:
- Log onto https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/rem/applicant/index/ and create a profile.
- Make a payment of the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000) only and obtain a payment slip. This covers the cost of the form and online screening.
- Fill in the online application form(s)