UI – FCE Oyo Degree Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for 2021/2022 Newly Admitted Students.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo (FCES) in affiliation with the University of Ibadan (UI) degree programmes during the 2021/2022 academic session that they can now proceed with the payment of the non-refundable admission acceptance fee.
SEE ALSO: UI – FCE (Special) Oyo Degree Admission List.
UI – FCE (Special) Oyo Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Fresh Students upon receiving notice of admission are to visit ui.fcesoyo.edu.ng and click on the payment link to pay the Acceptance Fee of Twenty-five Thousand naira (N25,000.00) only and generate an online payment receipt.
- Visit the college portal https://ui.fcesoyo.edu.ng/OnlinePayment/UIDegreeOnlinePayment.aspx
- Click on service type “select 2021/2022 acceptance fees”
- Input your Registration number
- Input your Full Name (Surname First) then select your Level “Fresher” and click on “Select major course” to input your applied course
- Input your phone number
- Input your email address
- After filling the payment information items click on pay online
- Take note of your transaction reference
- On the payment gateway, select your card type and provide card details, pin and whatever other information is required
- Print your Online Payment Receipt