UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out
This is to inform the general public that the management of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH), has officially released their School of Nursing, Basic Nursing Admission Form for 2022/2023 session. See the requirements and how to obtain UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form below.
UDUTH School of Nursing Form 2022/2023. Is UDUTH School of Nursing Admission form out. below is UDUTH School of Nursing portal for 2022/2023 admission.
Is UDUTH School of Nursing Form out for 2022?
Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH), School of Nursing application form for 2022/2023 is out for candidates seeking admission into the school. Therefore, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into basic nursing programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UDUTH School of Nursing Entry Requirements
Applicant must possess FIVE CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology from NECO, WAEC or NABTEB.
How Much is UDUTH School of Nursing Form 2022
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH), School of Nursing application form FEE is N5,000.
UDUTH School Of Nursing Fee 2022
It is important I let you know that the school gives room for a kind of payment method that makes it easy for their students. The tuition fee can be paid in either in full or 55% of the total fee for the first semester while 45% of the total tuition for the second semester.
The School fees for freshly admitted nursing students of the UDUTH School of Nursing for 2022/2023 academic session.
UDUTH School of Nursing fees estimated to be between 150,000 to 200,000 Naira per session.
UDUTH School of Nursing Entrance Examination Date 2022
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the nursing programme of the School of Nursing, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) for the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has announced the schedule for their entrance examination.
The Examination is scheduled to hold as follows;
- Entrance Exam (Written): Not Specified
- Oral Interview: to be later communicated
- Time: 8:00am
- Venue: SON UDUTH Sokoto
- DO NOT bring a mobile phone or Bag to the examination hall.
- Bring the original copy of this slip along with all your Credentials.
- You are advised to keep a copy of this SLIP for reference purpose.
- Attendance is compulsory at the examination hall.
- You will be marked absent if you do not sit for the examination.
The list of qualified candidates has been made available on the school’s notice board.
How to Apply for UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- Visit https://healthrevolve.com.ng/ and select “Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto” from the “Remita Payment” Menu.
- Under “Services” select “UDUTH School of Nursing”. Fill in N5,000 under Service amount while filling in all other correct information then click “General Payment Instruction”.
- Using the generated Remita (RRR number), go to any bank to make a payment.
- Bring the generated teller of payment with Remita Slip to the UDUTH cashier and collect the receipt.
- Bring the copy of the Remita slip and receipt collected from the UDUTH cashier to the School of Nursing UDUTH Sokoto to get your serial number and pin.
- Visit https://nursing.uduth.org.ng/ and insert the pin and serial number given to you.
- Fill in your information accurately and submit it after acknowledge
- Please come along with a printed copy of your application form on the date of the entrance exam.
UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Closing Date 2022
Sales of application forms commence from 1st February 2022 and close 2nd March 2022.
For further enquires please contact/call: email@example.com/ 08038724963, 08034361144
If you want More update on UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2022, kindly drop your email address and phone number in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.