UDUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form – 2021/2022 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital school of Midwifery has officially released their Admission Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain UDUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form below.
UDUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form 2021/2022 Is Out. Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital school of Midwifery has begun the sale of form for admission into its midwifery program for the 2021/2022 academic session. If you wish to study nursing and midwifery, we wish to inform you that the above named institution is suitable for this course. at the Interested applicants should see the cost of application form, admission requirements and how to apply below.
This is to inform the general public the sale of application forms for admission into School of Midwifery Usman Danfodio University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) Sokoto for 2021/2022 academic session has commenced.
Sales of application forms commence from 3rd December 2020 and close on 13th January, 2022.
The school offers a 3year basic training in midwifery education.
Applicants Must Possess Five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in the following subjects; English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from NECO, WAEC and NABTEB.
Method of Application
- Interested candidates can obtain the application form on payment of NON-REFUNDABLE sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only through remita
- Candidates should visit http://www.remita.net and select Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto from the MDA (ministry, department and agencies) remita payment menu
- Under “Service” select UDUTH School of Midwifery” Fill in N5,000 under service amount while filling in all other correct information then click “Generate Payment Instruction” Using the generated Remita (RRR Number), go to any Bank to make a payment.
- Bring generated teller of payment with Remita Slip to SOM-UDUTH Cashier and collect receipt.
- Bring one copy of Remita Slip and receipt collected from SOM-UDUTH Cashier to SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY UDUTH SOKOTO to get your Serial Number and Pin UDUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form
- Visit https://spbm.uduth.org.ng/
- and insert the Pin and Serial Number given to you.
- Fill your information accurately and submit after acknowledgement.
- Please come along with a printed copy of your application form on the date of Entrance Exams.