Nomba – Launched in 2017 as “Kudi.ai”, a chatbot that responds to financial requests on social apps, nomba has since evolved to empower independent businesses to act as neighborhood banks offering basic financial services such as cash withdrawal, transfer and bill payments to all Nigerians, especially those in underserved communities. Today we process more than $500m in payments monthly.
With a vision to enable economic prosperity by supercharging businesses to run efficiently and meet their goals, nomba is making it easier for businesses to accept payments, make payments and manage their operations. With over 250 employees and more than 150,000 businesses on our platform across the country, we are creating a distinct gateway into the digital economy by providing businesses with access to everyday tools that simplify payments and drive their growth. With these easy-to-use tools, businesses of all sizes can now accept, process and manage payments online and offline while optimizing their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Lead
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking to hire a Treasury Lead who can provide experienced support to the Treasury unit and has the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The successful candidate will need to be an independent, high achieving individual who is able to stand out in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- This role will involve supporting our treasury operations as we scale.
- The ideal candidate is one who is smart, analytical, detail-oriented with great critical thinking skills and is able to see numbers and make meaningful inferences from it. Does this sound interesting to you?
About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Daily reconciliation of cash position and preparation of cash forecast models.
- Analysis of our Cash Position
- Setting up Treasury Management Tool for Nomba.
- Preparation of liquidity management reports for management use.
- Funds Management
- Funding of all vendors.
- Manage the disbursement and payment to vendors on behalf of the Company.
- Performing any other tasks or analysis which will contribute or give insight to NOMBA business Operations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any related discipline from an accredited University.
- PC Literacy in MS Word, Excel, Google suite and powerpoint etc
- Good Knowledge of any Treasury Management Tool
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and independent execution skills.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and explain business different business cases.
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of ownership and also able to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple and changing priorities and to work well under pressure.
- This person must be confident in making fast, well-reasoned decisions with minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date