Entries are currently available for the TOTAL Scholarship 2022/2023 for Nigerian undergraduates. The Total Scholarship is aimed at funding fees for undergraduates in Nigerian Universities. This will help students in different institutions in the country fund their way past the tertiary level by providing some financial assistant to its qualified applicant.
Annually, Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN) together with their venture partners provide NNPC scholarship award to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
This Total scholarship for undergraduate is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
Total E&P is a reputable exploration and production company, with activities all across the world, playing a significant role in the oil and gas sector. Just as they are spread across the world, so does the company too, through her CSR affect the lives of numerous students by helping them sustain and finance their education in the higher institution through the total scholarship scheme.
Note: This scholarship is open to undergraduate students to student to study any course in Nigerian tertiary institution.
The NNPC Scholarship is to be taken in Nigeria, so if you are outside of the country you may need to be around to be able to participate.
The Total Scholarship is open to Nigerians to study in any university in Nigeria.
The TOTAL Scholarship is fully funded for undergraduate students. Winner will get up to 150,000 naira yearly to cover for tuition fee, accommodation, book allowance etc.
Total National Merit Scholarships ELIGIBILITY:
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of a 5-point scale or equivalent
300 level students and above need not apply
Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industries need not apply
How To Apply For The NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships:
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
TOTAL Scholarship Application Form
The TOTAL scholarship application form is filled online through the official NNPC-TOTAL scholarship portal.
More so, when filling the application form Ensure that you have entered all details correctly because making a false statement on the application will automatically disqualify you from the scholarship scheme. even if Your scholarship application was successful, it will be withdrawn. such a false statement are considered fraudulent.
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen, the alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
The Total National Merit Scholarships deadline:
Applications will close on October 31, 2022. Selection tests will hold on December 2, 2022, at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
Total Scholarship Winners /TOTAL scholarship list
If you sat for the scholarship exam one thing you should have in mind is that the process of selection is never biased if you merited the scholarship you sure will be shortlisted. usually, the list of the scholarship winners is published in the national dailies and also on the official website. More so; Successful candidates shall be contacted by their email addresses while hard copies shall be sent through the office of the Dean of Students Affairs of their Institution.
TOTAL Scholarship Past Questions
Unlike other scholarship that is for the selected field of study, the TOTAL scholarship is meant for everyone. Every department is eligible to apply and the shortlisting process is always critical as many factors are considered. Polytechnics, Colleges of education and universities are all eligible to apply. So preparing for these exams can be tedious, it is always advisable to prepare with a past question which will guide you to what you need to know before going for this highly competitive exams.
Due to the nature of the application process, questions are drawn from the following areas:
- English Language
- Ordinary Mathematics
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs/History
TOTAL SCHOLARSHIPS SAMPLE QUESTIONS
(1)…..document issued by a carrier which details a shipment of merchandise and gives the title of that shipment to a specified party
- Ship Documents
- Bill of lading
- Merchants List
- Clearance and Forwarding Receipts
(2). Communicating expectations and measurements relating to performance standards occurs during this function of management.
(3). The resources within an organization used to achieve its goal, make up the _________ of a business.
- external environment
- workers motivation
- internal environment
- social responsibility
(4). The current secretary general of the United Nations Organization is
- Mr. Banki-Moon
- Kofi Anan
- Emeka Anyaoku
- Hillary Clinton
(5). The clue is related to Mystery in the same way as Warning is related to …
Remember to use the comment section, comment with any country of your choice you wish to study in, our response team will guide you through on all it takes to secure a scholarship in that country. Naijaschool.com.ng is here for you and we will make sure you secure that desired scholarship.