Thomas Adewumi University (TAU) Admission List 2023/2024
Thomas Adewumi University (TAU) has announced the release of its admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session. This is to notify all aspiring candidates to hurriedly check their admission status, as the admission list is available online.
This is to inform the general public and all aspiring candidates who applied for admission into first-degree programmes in the Thomas Adewumi University (TAU) that the admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session. The admission list has names of candidates who has been successfully admitted into the institution. The list of successfully admitted candidates has been published online.
Official Portal for TAU Admission Status Enquiry
As it stands, the exclusive way for candidates to ascertain their admission status into Thomas Adewumi University is through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal. The admission status checking portal can be accessed at JAMB Admission Status Portal.
Step-by-Step Guide to Access Your TAU Admission Status
Accessing JAMB Portal
- Initiate the process by visiting the JAMB portal at JAMB e-facility.
- Log into your JAMB profile utilising your username and password.
Navigating to Admission Status
- Scroll down on the webpage until you locate the tab labeled “Check Admission Status” and click on it.
Inputting Exam Information
- From the drop-down menu, select the exam year and enter your JAMB registration number in the column designated for this purpose.
Final Steps: Confirming Admission Status
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” button or select the ‘Access my CAPS’ option for further details concerning your admission status as well as other related services.
For Candidates Awaiting Admission
If you find that you have not yet been granted admission, be assured that the admission process is ongoing. Prospective students are advised to check the JAMB portal as well as the official Thomas Adewumi University website regularly for updates on their admission status.
For Admitted Students: Next Steps
Congratulations on your successful admission into TAU’s first-degree programmes. Below are essential steps you must follow:
Accept or Reject Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Navigate to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either accept or reject your admission.
Print the Official JAMB Admission Letter
- After acknowledging the admission offer, proceed to print your JAMB admission letter.
Procedure for Changing Courses
- Should you have been admitted into a course differing from your initial preference, you may request a course alteration on the JAMB Portal.
congratulations to all candidates who have successfully secured admission into the Thomas Adewumi University