The position for the surveillance Auditor (CCTV) at Eat ‘N’ Go limited is available for interested candidates. The following information is below; location of the job, job description, qualifications, and method of application.
Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry. Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlets) across Nigeria and is still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Surveillance Auditor (CCTV)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- The general review of Remote IP cameras watching both live and recorded video surveillance footage, reporting incidents and/or suspicious operational activities and contacting the authorities when necessary for appropriate vetting and/or sanctions where necessary.
- Daily monitoring and reviewing of the CCTV Cameras with a view to ascertaining any anomaly, non-compliance, security breach and/or operational violation.
- Identify, analyze and review potential risk within the areas of coverage to avoid any compliance issues and mitigate against any losses.
- Document all observations vis-à-vis, screenshots, video clips and any other images for referencing.
- Prepare a monthly Executive Summary report of all incidents across the Pilot Scheme Stores… etc
- B.Sc or HND in Engineering, Computer Science or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 experience in CCTV operations or maintenance.
- Attention to details
- Report writing
- Listening skills
- Good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online