Sterling Bank Plc 2021 Management Development Program
Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment – Do you wish to apply for Sterling Bank Plc 2021? Then you are on the right page. We will provide you with full information on Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment forms, portal, closing date and available job vacancies.
Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Before we provide you with the requirements, you will need to take note of the fact that Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment is totally free of charge. Make sure you don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a job at Sterling Bank Plc.
Sterling Bank Plc, has no partner or whosoever claiming he or she recruits for Sterling Bank Plc. Don’t fall for scammers.
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Management Development Program
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- The Sterling Management Development Program is an intensive 18-month rotational program where you will gain insight and cross border exposure to enable you emerge as a well-rounded professional equipped with different skills & competencies you can apply to different areas of our business.
- The program blends your unique abilities with a bespoke development approach, providing you with the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to our growth, continuously learn and grow.
- In this dynamic role, you´ll make instant and sustainable impact on yourself and business, work on diverse important and exciting projects that brings you on the radar of our top leaders from the very start. You can BANK on this experience to accelerate your career journey and contribute to your community.
- Join the Sterling family as a middle management employee
- Key deliverables on initiatives & ground breaking ideas
- Continuous bespoke learning and development
- Fast track growth opportunities
- Rotate within select departments for Eighteen months for robust developmental purpose
- Execute challenging tasks and stretch assignments across diverse business functions
- Periodic tracking, update and feedback sessions
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience from any sector
- Minimum of Masters Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Not more that 32 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2020.