Salem University Postgraduate Form 2021/2022 Admission is Out
This is to let all intending candidates know that Salem University (SU) has officially released their Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain Salem University Postgraduate Form below…
Salem University Postgraduate Form 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Salem University various postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Opportunities exist for suitably qualified candidates for postgraduate training leading to the award of Masters and PhD degrees at Salem University Nigeria. Kindly go through the information on this page and follow the instructions clearly to learn how you can become a student at one of the prestigious Universities in Nigeria.
Salem University Postgraduate Requirements.
- SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result Accepted).
- Two Passport Photographs.
- Two reference letters from academicians.
- A Letter of Sponsorship, stating the commitment to pay the prescribed fees.
- A Reference Letter from a spiritual mentor, vouching for your character.
- Original certificates for sighting.
How to Apply for Salem University Postgraduate Form.
- Visit www.salemuniversity.edu.ng to begin application processes
- Click on the 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Click on the Postgraduate Admission Link
- Carefully read the instructions before you start the application process.
- Complete the application form and upload the required documents.
If you have any question concerning Salem University Postgraduate Form 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.