RSU Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out
Rivers State University (RSU) is now selling applications forms for admission into its Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the courses, requirements, duration and how to apply for RSU Sandwich postgraduate form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Part-Time postgraduate programmes in the Rivers State University (RSU), Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt for the 2021/2022 academic session in the following Faculties.
Rivers State University Sandwich Postgraduate Programmes Duration
- The Sandwich Postgraduate Diploma (PGDE/PGDTE) programmes in Education will run for a minimum duration of one Sandwich year.
- All Sandwich Master’s programmes (MEd/MSc) with dissertation in Education run for a minimum duration of two Sandwich years.
- All Sandwich Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programmes with thesis in Education will run for a minimum duration of three Sandwich years.
NOTE: A Sandwich Year includes July/August, Christmas and Easter vacations.
See also: Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship
RSU Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- Candidates for Master’s degree in the Institute of Education shall possess a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in the relevant field of study, or PGDE/PGDTE obtained from Rivers State University or any other recognized Institution of higher learning of equivalent status.
- Candidates for Postgraduate Diploma in Institute of Education shall possess first degree not less than a third-class awarded by any recognized Institution/University.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) not less than lower credit or its equivalent in any subject discipline or its equivalent in any Technical subject/disciple(for PGDTE only), awarded by any recognized institution
- Candidates for Doctor of Philosophy Degree in the Institute of Education shall possess a Masters Degree relevant field of study, obtained from Rivers State University or any other recognized Institution of higher learning of equivalent status.
How to Apply for RSUST Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Form
The application form cost N20,000.00. Log on to the University’s Website, www.ust.edu.ng or www.rsu.edu.ng and make an e- payment by generating a transaction ID for the fee and proceed to any designated Bank to pay using the Pay Direct option or with an inter-switch enabled Verve Card.
Application forms should be completed online, downloaded and hard copies of completed forms submitted to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, along with photocopies of relevant credentials.
The Closing Date for the application is midnight of January 31, 2023.
Hostel accommodation is available at an affordable cost.