How to Register P-Yes (Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme) 2021 P-Yes Registration
Here in this post we will show you various simple steps to register on the ongoing presidential youth
How to Register P-Yes
After noticing that several youth are interested in registering in the ongoing presidential youth empowerment scheme we decided to put up this write up to serve as a complete guide for you to complete your registration.
What is P-Yes (Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme)?
Presidential youth empowerment scheme is a program designed by the federal government as an
incubation Programme whereby youth will be directly empowered with Seed Empowerment Tools (SET)
with the aim of creating multiple layers of empowerment. In this program youth will undergo training
and practical skills acquisition programmes in multiple vocations.
The beneficiaries will be equipped with Seed Empowerment Tools (SET), which they are expected to grow and further empower other members
of their community. This is to enhance production, productivity and value addition for new and existing
urban and rural entrepreneurs across the 774 Local Government Areas across Nigeria on a sustainable
This program is spearheaded by his Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari, Professor Yemi Osibanjo
(GCON), Barrister Boss Gida Mustapha secretary to the government of the federation, Hon. Nasir Saidu
Adhama Senior special assistant to the president on youth and student affairs.
Requirement for Application for P-Yes (Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme)
The presidential youth empowerment scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population.
The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment
* Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen, male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
* Applicant must have, at least, one valid means of identification (National Identity card, International
Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
* Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefiting from the scheme.
* Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
* Provable upright character and a stable mind.
* Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
* Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
* Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their
* Applicants Must equally Complete the guarantor form.
How to Apply for p-yes
*If you are interested in applying click on this link
*Provide your phone number and email, although email address is not quite compulsory.
*An activation code will be sent to your phone or email
*Next step is Personal Details including your I.D Card number and BVN
*Selection of your academic qualification
*Provide next of Kin and Two Referees
*Provide your beneficiary Details
*Upload your I.D, Certificate of Origin and Passport and submit
*Confirmation message from the portal.
Those are the steps to follow and register for P-Yes (Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme)
Hope this article was helpful? You can have your views in the comment section below.