Redeemers University Nigeria Post-UTME Form for 2023/2024
We are glad to let every intending candidates know that Redeemers University Nigeria has officially released their Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for 2023/2024 academic session. See how to obtain Redeemers University Post-UTME Form below…
Redeemers University Post-UTME Form
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the Available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Redeemers University, Ede, off Gbongan – Oshogbo Rd, Osun State, Nigeria Undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Redeemer’s University Undergraduate Courses.
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer Science
- English & Professional Communication
- History & International Studies
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Mass Communication
- Performing Arts (Theatre Arts/Film Studies)
- Physics with Electronics
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Tourism Studies
- Transport Management
How to Apply for Redeemer’s University Post UTME Form.
You can now make payment with your MasterCard,VisaCard and VerveCard issued by any bank on our RUN’s admission portal.
Follow the ‘Apply’ link above to create a profile before making payment with your ATM card or visit any of the E-Tranzact partner banks to pay the sum of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only for the Redeemer’s University Post UTME using the eTransact platform.
Supply a valid JAMB number and other personal details at the bank and obtain a receipt containing your jamb number and a confirmation order number.
Re-visit http://adms.run.edu.ng/ to proceed to completion of the application proper.
Step-by-Step Application Procedure
For a smooth application process, follow these simple steps:
- Create a profile – supply your JAMB number, a password, and other personal details as requested on the Create profile page.
- Click the Create Profile button, on the create profile page, after all the inputs are supplied.
- If the profile is successfully created, proceed to log-in.
- On successful log-in, click ‘create-post-utme app’ to create and submit your application.
- If payment is requested, first proceed to pay with MasterCard, Verve, or Visa. On successful payment, repeat step 4.
- You may edit successfully submitted applications by clicking ‘manage applications’ after you have logged in.
To find out more about scholarship opportunities, please contact the Directorate Of Students Services And Development. You may reach out to Mr. Ademola Ipenko at +234 813 085 9535 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Mr. Obichima Okeke at +234 706 243 0009 or email@example.com.
If you experience technical difficulties during the application process, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
With the doors of admission now open for the 2023/2024 academic session, Redeemer’s University continues its commitment to providing high-quality education, equipping students with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in their chosen career paths.
If you have any question concerning Redeemers University Post-UTME Form 2023, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.