Recore Limited Recruitment 2022/2023 | www.recoreltdng.com
Recore Limited Recruitment Portal 2022… This article will guide about Recore Limited Recruitment for Graduates and Non-graduates in Nigeria. Qualified candidate are hereby invited to apply.
Recore Limited Recruitment 2022
Recore Limited is an Outsourcing firm renowned for providing reliable support services to client companies and individuals. Managed by HR professionals, our forte revolves around the provision of skilled and unskilled manpower to our clients; we count on our support staff to offer professionalism and provide services at its best to clients.
A newly emerged firm has requested our services in the provision of top-level managers with unquestionable integrity and expertise at its best. We are currently recruiting experienced senior manager to occupy the position below with adequate knowledge of the required job description:
1. Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Applicants must possess a minimum of SSCE certificate.
- Training certificates in Dispatch Riding is an added advantage.
2. Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
- Provision of first-rate marketing services adequate to push the sales of housing units (starting from the off-plan stages till completion) to meet agreed targets.
- Act as an intermediary between the organization and clientele including scheduling/ leading appropriate meetings and contacts to boost sales.
- Create opportunities for enquiries using multiple channels along with suitable tracking and follow-up with leads until closing.
- Engage in superior customer service by making information readily available along with the ability to remain resilient until closure.
- Gain understanding of the benefits of the housing units and effectively communicate these to potential owners including collating of timely responses to inquiries from clients
- Demonstration of superior management skills through consistent and proactive engagement of new opportunities to meet sales deadlines and keep our client’s inventory of finished housing units as low as practically possible.
- Continuously explore opportunities to grow our client’s market share through effective sales and marketing irrespective of the market status.
- Research client base to find new types of customers and develop strategies for successfully closing sales to meet targets.
- Develop and drive plans for growing and retaining the customer base allowing for 100% retention including innovating through application of sanctioned or realistic warranties, guarantees and discounts.
- Develop, implement and analyze plans for continuous and successful engagement of new target markets
- Regularly analyze the competition and update market engagement plans to remain competitive.
- Act as business focal point and adviser for achieving product appeal to target markets.
- Train sales team in the art of selling with demonstrable growth in competence and outcomes.
- Manage sales targets in the business plan and ensure that targets/ quota for any given period are met.
- Propose outdoor sales opportunities annually including setting up booths at trade shows or exhibitions or conferences and fairs, with adequate returns on the investment allowing for superior and gainful demonstration of the benefits of our client’s products.
- Ensure timely progress reporting with good records keeping and performance tracking.
- Participate in lessons learned meetings and collate client’s inputs into the project final report.
- Candidates must possess B.Sc in related field with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in related role.
- Professional certification and master’s certification in relevant role is an added advantage.
3. Job Title: Project Manager
- Lead the Site Construction activities and manage interface with other units.
- Provide support and leadership to the team including management of third-party contractors incorporating professional management of the agreements.
- Efficiently execute projects and safely achieve schedule, cost, quality targets ensuring 100% adherence to technical policies, standards and procedures. Implement overall project strategies and objectives to deliver the interest of shareholders.
- Attain zero HSE, Quality, Cost and Schedule incidents from inception to hand over through careful planning and execution of project assignments.
- Participate in relevant meetings to establish quality compliance relevant to the successful completion of the project and ensure cost/ profit margins and schedules are achievable.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, partners, suppliers and staff.
- Ensure that the performance of service providers and third parties meet the expected project schedules, budgets, quality and safety standards.
- Manage day-to-day project activities including management of contractors and stakeholder relationships to ensure requirements and aspirations are fully met.
- Manage cost reporting and ensure that cost leadership plans and targets are continuously updated and implemented during project implementation.
- Close out projects effectively, to ensure satisfactory hand over and timely release of payments by clients.
- Complete customer/ client satisfaction surveys with better than 95% favorable responses.
- Participate in lessons learned meetings and prepare the project final report.
- Candidates must possess B.Sc in related field with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in related role.
- Professional certification in Project Management or related course is a necessity. Masters certification in related role is an added advantage.
Recore Limited Recruitment 2022
4. Job Title: Human Resources/Admin Manager
- Leads development of organization’s HR goals, objectives, and systems including provision of leadership for Human Resources activities strategic planning.
- Develop and monitor HR annual budget (Salaries and HR services), employee recognition, company philanthropic and charitable giving, and benefits administration.
- Regular review of Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Develop and administer programs, procedures, and guidelines to align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Manage the organization’s website, recruiting, culture, and company information including the Intranet, wikis, newsletters, etc.
- Coordinates HR training programs and provide necessary education and materials to managers and employees incorporating workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
- Lead implementation of performance management system including staff ranking and personal/ employee development programs.
- Establish in-house employee training system, where required, to address company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee onboarding or orientation, management development, cross-training, measurement of training impact, etc.
- Support managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants; monitor corporate training budget and maintain employee training records.
- Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation. Conduct periodic surveys to measure employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Coach and train managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with their reports. Regularly engage managers to successfully, ethically, honestly, and legally communicate with employees.
- Lead investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Support the CEO in the review and approval of management recommendations for employment terminations.
- Manage the organization’s wage and salary structure, pay policies, and oversee the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
- Routinely carry out competitive market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff; monitor the benefits environment for options and cost savings.
- Ensure compliance with existing governmental and labor, legal and government reporting requirements; ensure zero company exposure to lawsuits.
- Design, direct and manage process for managing succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
- Manages employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- When required, deploy IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs