PTI Post UTME Form – 2022/2023 is Out | How to Apply
This is to inform the general public that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Petroleum Training Institute for the 2022/2023 session will take place as indicated below. Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply. See how to obtain PTI Post UTME Form below…
PTI Post UTME Form
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form. (PTI), Effurun National Diploma (ND) FUll-Time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Recommended: PTI Effurun Post UTME Past Question and Answers
PTI Post UTME Eligibility.
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 130 and above can apply for the 2022/2023 Post UTME Screening exercise.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 130 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening exercise.
PTI ND Courses.
The following programmes are available National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
See also: PTI Effurun Cut off Mark
Online application will start from Monday, 1st August 2022 and end on 23rd September, 2022. Late registration starts from 26th September, 2022 to 7th October, 2022.
How to Apply for PTI Post UTME Form.
The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your RRR code. Or use the Re-query at the bottom of the page.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Each Candidate must confirm his/her JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website; pti.edu.ng.
For technical support, send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 08037234529, 08065967052, 08058431017, and 08092138480
N.B: Petroleum Training Institute will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e- mail address. Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the aptitude test.
PTI Post UTME Screening Exercise
This is to inform all candidates who applied for PTI National Diploma programmes, that the Post UTME screening exercise for 2022/2023 Academic Session has been scheduled to hold virtually via CBT as follows:
The screening date will be updated soon.
If you have questions concerning PTI Post UTME Form kindly provide us your email address and your comment in the box below