POLY IBADAN Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that The Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) has officially released their Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for 2020/2021 academic session. See how to obtain POLYIBADAN Post UTME Screening Form below…
POLY IBADAN Post UTME Screening Form
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
All prospective candidates of The Polytechnic, Ibadan are to note that the institution will not conduct physical screening examination. Candidates are advised to upload their relevant O’ level credits as appropriate.
The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 150.
- Candidates that have made the institution their first choice.
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to the Polytechnic Ibadan are also eligible to apply and are advised to do the change of institution with JAMB.
The Polytechnic Ibadan Faculties.
1. Faculty of Engineering
2. Faculty of Science
3. Faculty of Environmental Studies
4. Faculty of Financial Management Studies
5. Faculty of Business and communication Studies
How to Apply for the Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Form.
The price of POLY IBADAN post UTME form is N2,000 (two thousand naira only).
Go to http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/ to apply.
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
If you have any question concerning POLY IBADAN post UTME form 2020, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.