Plateau State University Remedial Admission Form 2023/2024
Plateau State University (PLASU),Bokkos Remedial Science programme admission form is on sale. Application is being invited from all interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of the Plateau State University (PLASU) has announced the commencement of the sale of its application form for admission into its Remedila Science programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. This is a unique gateway for prospective students to achieve their academic dreams in various scientific fields.
Programme Overview & Admission Requirements
The PLASU Remedial Science Programme is tailored for students aiming to bolster their foundational knowledge in science. To be eligible for admission, candidates must possess at least three (3) credits in any of the following subjects:
- English Language
Successful completion of the Remedial Science Programme guarantees candidates admission into undergraduate programmes within the Faculties of Natural and Applied Sciences, Health Sciences, Environmental Sciences, and Agricultural Science, provided they appear for the 2024 JAMB UTME and secure the approved cut-off mark for that year.
How to Apply
Applying for the PLASU Remedial Admission is a straightforward process. Interested candidates can apply by following these steps:
- Visit the University’s Portal: PLASU Portal
- Navigate to Application Forms: Select ‘REMEDIAL SCIENCE’ under ‘Application Forms’ from the menu options.
- Create an Account: Fill in the correct information to create your application account, using a Valid/Active email address or phone number.
- Confirm Your Account: A confirmation link will be sent to your email address or phone number; click this link to login and complete the application process.
Once the account is confirmed, applicants need to follow these steps to complete the application process:
- Log in to Your Account: Use the Email and Password or phone number used at signup to log in.
- Generate RRR: Click “Click to make payment” to generate an RRR for payment.
- Make Payment: Pay a non-refundable screening fee of N10,000 through Remita for card payments or by copying the RRR number for cash payments at the nearest bank.
- Update Bio-Data & Upload Documents: After payment, update your bio-data, upload a recent passport photograph (max 25kb Jpeg/png format), and add O-Level result(s). Minimum requirements are 4 credits in any science subjects (including English and Mathematics).
- Submit & Print Registration Slip: Complete your application by clicking to submit and then print the Registration Slip.
Candidates should note that the University does not provide accommodation for students of this category. For more detailed information and procedures for online application, please visit PLASU’s official website. Online Applications must be completed and submitted on or before 30th September 2023.