PLASU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form – 2021/2022 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Plateau State University (PLASU), has officially released their Post UTME/ DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain PLASU Post UTME Form below.
The authority of Plateau State University (PLASU), invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session post UTME and Direct Entry undergraduate screening exercise. Are you aspiring to become a student of Plateau State University? if yes, the information below is all you need.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
All the candidates who applied for admission into the Plateau State University, Bokkos through the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry (DE) applications are to note that the University will conduct its Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Screening Exercise for admission into the University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session from Wednesday 3rd November 2021 to Sunday, 14th November 2021
Candidates Eligible for PLASU Post UTME Screening Exercise
The screening is open to;
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their “First Choice and scored 170 and above in the 2021 JAMB UTME
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as the “First Choice in the 2021 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) application and have any of the following qualifications: Degrees Higher National Diploma (HND), National Diploma, (with minimum of Lower Credit, and IJMB ( minimum of 7 points).
How to Apply for PLASU Post UTME Form
The screening will be done online, following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.plasu.edu.ng.
- Click 2021/2022 POST UTME or type (fees.plasu.edu.ng on your browser) to make payment.
- Input your JAMB registration number and click GO
- Click on make payment now (for those who want to make payment through Remita). For cash payment, click print to obtain a copy of your RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000.00) only through Remita (exclusive of bank charges).
- After payment visits utme.plasu.edu.ng to continue with the registration.
- Sign-in using your JAMB Registration number and RRR number
- On the registration page, enter five relevant O’ Level subjects (as in JAMB brochure requirements for PLASU) and their grades.
- Click on submit and print your registration slip.
- You will receive an SMS communication on the outcome of the screening through the phone number provided
- Thereafter, ensure that you upload your SSCE result on the JAMB website without which there will be no consideration for admission.
Note: Please note that candidates offered provisional admission based on wrong information will not be registered and may be liable to prosecution.
All candidates are required to adhere to the above-stated procedure, please.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBERCRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
If you have any question concerning PLASU Post UTME Screening Form 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.