OOU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 is out | How to Apply
OOU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 is out | How to Apply. Onabisi Onabanjo University Post UTME/Direct Entry form for the 2021/2022 academic session is available online. See cut off mark, requirements and application procedures.
OOU Post UTME Form 2021
We are glad to let every intending candidates know that Onabisi Onabanjo University has officially released their Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for 2021/2022 session. The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the Available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
OOU Post UTME screening exercise registration will commence soon.
Candidate That are Eligible for OOU Post UTME.
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2021/2022 UTME results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2021/2022 UTME results and ready to change to the University as first choice on or before the closing date.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
How to Apply for OOU Post UTME Form.
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
OOU Post UTME Mode of Registration.
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers: 07011076053, 08055606475, 08055159965, 08171357576.
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOUPUTME Screening Pass.
- 2021/2022 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website:putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
Deadline: 11th December 2021.
If you have any question concerning OOU Post UTME Form 2021/2022, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.