OKOPOLY Post UTME Screening Form – 2021/2022 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) has officially released their Post UTME Admission Screening Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain OKOPOLY Post UTME Form below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME Screening Eligibility & List of Available Courses
Eligibility & Entry Requirements:
- The basic requirements for admission into the National Diploma Programme of courses applicant wish to pursue are, at least, (5) five credits in the O’Levels (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. Only candidates who scored 120 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination are qualified to apply.
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Computer Science
- Home and Rural Economics
- Agricultural Technology
- Horticultural Technology
SCHOOL OF ARTS DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- Printing Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mass Communication
- Library & Information Science
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Survey and Geo-informatics
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
How to Apply for OKOPOLY Post UTME Form
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (ND – Regular Screening Application) and enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000) only using the generated Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Await a response from the Polytechnic.
NB: Candidates must upload their ‘O’ level or SSCE results to the JAMB portal to be considered eligible for admission.
DURATION: Timely submission of applications is an advantage.
If you have any question concerning OKOPOLY Post UTME Form 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.