Offa Health Tech Payment & Registration Deadline 2023/2024
Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa (KWACOTECH) registration and school fees payment for the 2023/2024 academic session deadline.
The management of the Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa (KWACOTECH) wishes to inform its students that Thursday the 31st of August by 11:59 pm is set as the deadline for registration and fees payment for the 2023/2024 academic session. Students are advised to complete the payment of their fees and registration before the above stated day and time as failure to adhere to the above instruction will lead to additional charges for late payment.
Offa Health Tech School Fees Payment & Registration Deadline
The deadline for online registration and payment for the 2023/2024 academic session at Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa, is set for Thursday, 31st August, 2023. It is necessary for all students to complete their course registration and submit their school fees payment before 11:59 pm on the specified date. As registration conducted after the stipulated deadline is subject to additional late fees. It is thus advisable to complete all requisite administrative procedures within the allocated time to avoid such financial penalties.
Steps to Complete Registration and Payment
To successfully register and pay your school fees, follow these steps:
- Visit the Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa’s official website at https://offahealthtech.edu.ng/.
- Navigate to the student portal (https://offahealthtech.com/eportal/student/) and log in using your assigned credentials.
- Select the courses you wish to enroll in for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Proceed to the payment section and submit your school fees payment.
- Verify that your payment has been successfully processed and your registration is complete.
We urge all students of Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa, to take this deadline seriously and complete their course registration and school fees payment by the specified date. Doing so will ensure a smooth academic experience and avoid any unnecessary late registration fees. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to the college administration for support.