OAU Post UTME/DE Form 2021/2022 is Out | www.oauife.edu.ng
This is to inform all intending candidates that Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) has officially released their Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain OAU Post UTME Form below…
OAU Post UTME Form
The management of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) published this news on their portal asking all aspiring Post-UTME / Direct Entry candidates to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2021 UTME and scored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE).
All Direct Entry students should note that the updating of their credentials on the Portal will commence soon.
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Form.
Registration for the 2021 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise will commence on Tuesday, 5 October and end on Thursday, 3rd November 2021.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is
- Step 1: Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Step 2: Log on to the site with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
- Step 3: Fill the biodata form and click continue.
- Step 4: Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
- Step 5: Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you can now re-login again.
The screening exercise will be done online. Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified
Candidates are required to check their screening schedule on the OAU Portal from 5th November, 2021. Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME screening on their allotted dates and time from 10th November, 2021
Do you know you can score high in your University or Polytechnic of your choice Post-UTME and gain admission if you start preparing now?
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about OAU Post UTME Form 2021, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide. That has been the information gathered by our team, hope it meet exactly what you looked for.