OAU Post UTME/DE Form 2021/2022 is Out | www.oauife.edu.ng
This is to inform all intending candidates that Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) has officially released their Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain OAU Post-UTME Form below…
OAU Post-UTME Form
The management of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) published this news on their portal asking all aspiring Post-UTME / Direct Entry candidates to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2020 UTME and scored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE).
All Direct Entry students should note that the updating of their credentials on the Portal will commence soon.
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Form.
To commence the on-line screening, candidates are required to log on to University eportal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) to register for the POST-UTME screening exercise effective from 19th July, 2019. The candidates are required to visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal admissions.oauife.edu.ng
1. Update JAMB data
2. Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
3. Upload scanned copy of credentials
4. Upload passport photograph (if not available)
5. Print completed Admission Screening form
Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is
N2,000. They will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
POST-UTME COMPUTER-BASED APTITUDE TEST
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip. Also note that, all candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips; and
- Printed copy of the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip.
The Computer-Based Aptitude Test would be inclusive of Candidate’s UTME Subjects.
Do you know you can score high in your University or Polytechnic of your choice Post-UTME and gain admission if you start preparing now?
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about OAU Post UTME Form 2021, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide. That has been the information gathered by our team, hope it meet exactly what you looked for.